Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This last word of being miracle

Wisdom of the East
Wisdom of the East by Henry Miller
Original WatercolorInsomnia Series #2 of 12

The last being solid worst of adjusting life obstacle.
Killing all the protective shadows
Rape and spread the legs
"Excuse me, I’ve undress the feeling besides being myself"
Nature, i kill you
Lady, i rape you

Me , the god-like,
Divinely, joyously,
With a bottle of vodka in my hand.

And so you know, don't believe
Bagged, oh it's just outside of interval

Now, If you allow me
I shall now have the pleasure of drinking your soul.

Isn’t  this fun?
To know that tomorrow would be the last,
"The frantic desire to Live, to live at any cost, is not a result of the life rhythm in us, but of the death rhythm."

Feel the death, hold on ,
And wait for the miracles

How absurd you are, to know
This was the last song uttered from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment